How to configure your FitPro wristband
- Scan QR Code on the packaging box to download your app. Download Movnow iPhone/Android or Keyband from Apple store or Android Google Play store. For some Heart Rate wristbands the app will be Mistep Band. Follow installation instructions.
- Activate Bluetooth and pair your device with it.
FitPro Installation Solutions
- How long the battery lasts?
Battery lasts up to 2-3 days using the bracelet regularly. It lasts up to a week if you do not touch it.
While looking at it a lot of times during the day battery uses faster, you will probably need to connect it each two days.
- Can I change 24h mode to 12h mode?
This bracelet system is set on 24h mode, you cannot change it to 12h mode.
- The app is not working properly or not accepting my email, what do i do?
You can try with the other app or uninstall it and download it again. This is unusual, it should be an app bug or something like that.
Now for the phone apps to use:
These are the ones recommended called Keyband and Movnow.
You can also try this one here: http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2015/03/Movnow.apk
You need to activate Bluetooth and pair your device with it, Then download Movnow iPhone/Android
or Keyband from Apple store or Android Google Play store
For smartband instructions:
You can also try this one here: http://prowebmarketing.ca/documents/User-Manual-FITPRO-Smartband-english.pdf
- I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
- Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
- The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again. Make sure you are using the EXACT APP proposed on the box, use a QR CODE APP to read it.
- Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
- Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
Please make sure the OS (operating system) of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
- How do I track my sleep?
You control the night mode directly with the app, on the night section tab. Before sleeping you have to indicate in the app that you are going to bed. The watch goes into sleep mode and starts tracking your sleep properly.